[Bioc-devel] Build report page is not updated, DOI leads nowhere

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Jun 28 11:39:59 CEST 2021

On Sat, Jun 26, 2021 at 6:18 PM Oleksii Nikolaienko <
oleksii.nikolaienko using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Bioc team,
> I recently pushed changes to the release branch and was waiting for
> http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/ramr/ page to
> reflect them. Strangely, this page does not, while
> http://bioconductor.org/packages/3.13/bioc/html/ramr.html shows a new,
> updated version of the package available.
> And also, I know that some issues with package DOIs were reported
> previously, but didn't understand if they are fixed on an individual basis
> or if a general solution will be available. Mine doesn't point to the
> package - https://doi.org/doi:10.18129/B9.bioc.ramr, I wonder if this can
> be fixed.

The DOI minting process was suspended in October 2020 but will be revived
this week
and all packages should have working DOIs by end of July.

Thanks

> Best regards,
> Oleksii Nikolaienko

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}