[Bioc-devel] problem with release bugfix build

Endre Sebestyen endre@@ebe@tyen @end|ng |rom runbox@com
Fri Jun 25 11:57:06 CEST 2021

Hi all,

I fixed some bugs in our package SplicingFactory, both for devel and release branches. I also pushed to github and bioconductor master and release.

However, the devel build seems to be ok: https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/SplicingFactory/

but the release is still at the previous version: https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/SplicingFactory/

tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [RELEASE_3_13] »  git remote -v
origin	git using github.com:SU-CompBio/SplicingFactory.git (fetch)
origin	git using github.com:SU-CompBio/SplicingFactory.git (push)
upstream	git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/SplicingFactory.git (fetch)
upstream	git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/SplicingFactory.git (push)
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [RELEASE_3_13] » git push upstream RELEASE_3_13
Everything up-to-date
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [RELEASE_3_13] » git push origin RELEASE_3_13
Everything up-to-date
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [RELEASE_3_13] » grep Version DESCRIPTION
Version: 1.0.3
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [RELEASE_3_13] » git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [master] » git push upstream master
Everything up-to-date
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [master] » git push origin master
Everything up-to-date
tamas_por/SplicingFactory - [master] » grep Version DESCRIPTION
Version: 1.1.3

I don’t see what am I doing wrong. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Endre