[Bioc-devel] ENCODExplorer is not available in release and development version

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Wed Jun 23 14:34:39 CEST 2021

Instead of using the bioc-devel using bioconductor.org mailing list I might also suggest you reach out to the ENCODExplorer maintainers directly.

Bioconductor has tried to reach out to the package maintainers several times with no response. As the package has been failing for an extended period of time and there has been no repsonse from the maintainers,  it is also marked as deprecated in devel with the intention to remove in 3.15 if the current maintainers do not fix and request un-deprecation.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263