[Bioc-devel] bug fix push to Release 3.13 not working for wpm package

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Fri Jun 18 12:12:00 CEST 2021

Notice that the pull date for
https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.13/bioc-LATEST/ is 6/15.  Your
pushes to RELEASE_3_13 are sound and on my platform vers 1.2.1 of your
package checks out fine in release.
We have reduced the frequency of build/check in release branch as most
sources there do not
change frequently ... see
https://community-bioc.slack.com/archives/CEQ04GKEC/p1621966790034100

On Fri, Jun 18, 2021 at 4:09 AM Hélène Borges <
borges.helene.sophie using gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Bioc developers,
> I am the maintainer of the wpm package, and I made a bug fix last tuesday.
> I pushed changes on the devel branch and also on the release branch 3.13,
> since it's a bug fix.
> I checked the build reports this morning and curiously, the git push worked
> only for the devel branch, not for the release 3.13 branch.
> I don't understand the difference, because I made the version bump for the
> two: 1.3.2 for the devel branch and 1.2.1 for the release branch. I didn't
> have any error when pushing to upstream RELEASE_3_13...
>
> What can I do to solve this? Did I make the version bump wrong?
> Thanks a lot for your help,
>
> Hélène Borges

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}