[Bioc-devel] Push bug fix to release branch

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 16 20:36:56 CEST 2021

Hi Alan,

What you have written below looks correct to me.

A simpler way to remember this is how the versioning works - (X.Y.Z) or (major.minor.patch).

You only every update the “patch” or the “Z” number in the versioning system.

Best,

Nitesh

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute