[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor time out in Windows while building vignettes

Nuno Agostinho nunod@n|e|@go@t|nho @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 11 16:51:30 CEST 2021

Hi Hervé,

Many thanks for your help! I modified plotSplicingEvent() to run differently in non-interactive R sessions. Now, it correctly prints the output in the vignette without opening the browser! Still, I find it weird that this issue is only a problem since Bioconductor 3.13 and for Windows only...

Anyway, just updated the new version in Bioconductor, let's see if it solves the timeout issue. Thanks again!

Best,
Nuno