[Bioc-devel] Help fixing version and resync existing package epidecodeR

Nitesh Turaga n|te@h @end|ng |rom d@@d|c|@h@rv@rd@edu
Thu Jun 3 19:28:05 CEST 2021

Hi Kandarp,

Please email the bioc-devel using r-project.org for questions on git.

You can try to use the documentation we have on our website, http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/.

The problem is to sync your Github repo with the Bioconductor git repo, hence it’s solvable on your end. You’d need to make sure your reset your GitHub repo “ca8d4d8526a3374bb8830982405710740922fb57” and then merge with the Bioconductor repo.

I would suggest you follow the documentation as it’s much clearer. Please also remember the versioning scheme, http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/version-numbering/. You are only allowed to bump the “patch” version (major.minor.patch - versioning scheme).

Best,

Nitesh