[Bioc-devel] Regarding package nanotatoR

Bhattacharya, Surajit @bh@tt@ch2 @end|ng |rom ch||dren@n@t|on@|@org
Fri Jul 30 21:48:13 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am the maintainer for the package nanotatoR. I have been facing an issue for a couple of weeks, where the package is failing in the build stage in all the platform, and throwing an error (attached error report for Linux platform). The error seems to show, that the package is failing at the vignette build stage and looking at the error "None of the keys entered are valid keys for 'ENTREZID'. Please use the keys method to see a listing of valid arguments.", it seems like a org.Hs.eg.db error. I am using that package to convert from entrez id to gene symbol. I was not able to replicate this error, either in my local system nor was I able to replicate it on Travis CI(attached). Is it an issue with the version being used?  Are other people using org.Hs.eg.db facing similar issue, and is there any workaround ?

Please let mknow, in case you have any further questions.
With Regards,
Surajit Bhattacharya
Research Postdoctoral Fellow
Eric Vilain Lab