[Bioc-devel] BentoBox and BentoBoxData git.bioconductor repositories

Kramer, Nicole Emma nekr@mer @end|ng |rom ||ve@unc@edu
Sun Jul 25 00:54:55 CEST 2021

Hello,

I am in the review process for the packages BentoBoxData and BentoBox and I am attempting to make changes to these packages. However, they have been cleaned for large data files and need to be reset at their git.bioconductor.org locations. Would I be able to get these repos force pushed?

Thank you,
Nicole Kramer

--

Nicole Kramer

Ph.D. Student in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology

nekramer using live.unc.edu