[Bioc-devel] Package did not update after push

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Jul 5 14:56:16 CEST 2021

Your changes are present in Bioconductor git.  The next available build
report should
reflect their effects.

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 7:49 AM Fabricio de Almeida <
fabricio_almeidasilva using hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all.
>
> I pushed a simple bug fix to my package BioNERO on Friday, but the Bioc
> page still shows "Updated before release" (see
> https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/BioNERO.html). I know
> it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to be visible, but I pushed more
> than 48 hours ago. Does anyone know what may have happened?
>
> Useful info:
> This is the output of some git commands in my local machine, in my package
> directory:
>
> $ git branch -a
>
> * RELEASE_3_13
>
>   master
>
>   remotes/origin/RELEASE_3_13
>
>   remotes/origin/master
>
>   remotes/upstream/RELEASE_3_13
>
>   remotes/upstream/master
>
> $ git status
>
> On branch RELEASE_3_13
>
> Your branch is up to date with 'upstream/RELEASE_3_13'.
>

> nothing to commit, working tree clean
>

> In the GitHub repo for this package, everything is fine:
> https://github.com/almeidasilvaf/BioNERO/tree/RELEASE_3_13
> When I made the changes, I bumped the RELEASE_3_13 version from 1.0.0 to
> 1.0.1 and the devel (master) version from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1.
>
> Best,

> Fabrício de Almeida Silva
>
> Undergraduate degree in Biological Sciences (UENF)
>
> MSc. candidate in Plant Biotechnology (PGBV/UENF - RJ/Brazil)
>
> Laboratório de Química e Função de Proteínas e Peptídeos (LQFPP/CBB/UENF -
> RJ/Brazil)
>
> Lattes CNPq: http://lattes.cnpq.br/3119358824056108
>
> Personal website: https://almeidasilvaf.github.io/home/

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}