[Bioc-devel] Build error

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Sat Jul 3 15:25:11 CEST 2021

Thanks for your note.  I had a look at your vignette and found

devtools::install_github('christophergandrud/repmis')

That's not permitted.  repmis is on CRAN and seems synced with the github
repo,
so please take this out.

You also have a download event in the vignette.

> source_data("
https://github.com/GenomicsPrograms/example_data/raw/master/PoTRA-vignette.RData
")
Downloading data from:
https://github.com/GenomicsPrograms/example_data/raw/master/PoTRA-vignette.RData

If the data do not fit in your package, please arrange to place them in the
appropriate Hub.

Finally

> humanBiocarta <- pathways("hsapiens", "biocarta")
Error: no database "biocarta" for species "hsapiens"

graphite doesn't support biocarta any more, it seems.

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021 at 8:49 AM margaret linan <scigenomics using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi -
>
> The PoTRA package has not experienced build errors for the majority of the
> last two years until recently. Can you clarify if these build errors are
> due to bioconductor environmental failure or hardware failure? If not, can
> you help me understand the build error root cause so that I can resolve
> this error?
>
> Thanks.
> ML

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}