[Bioc-devel] Unable to use lldb debugger

Hani Habra hh@br@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 2 17:31:56 CEST 2021

Thank you Shian & Dolors for your replies.

Shian, the error is on the C level so it does require a C level debugger
(lldb being most useful). It does not require an M1 Mac though, so maybe I
could try with my older mac next time... unless what Dolors says is true
and I can no longer do the lldb command since my package requires R 4.0 or
later.

Thank you Dolors for finding that, that's the most information I've gotten
about this. I can try that out the next time I have a similar issue, though
hopefully by then Bioconductor or someone else can have updated
instructions for debugging on a Mac.

Kind regards,
Hani