[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Bioconductor package RTopper

Claudio Zanettini c|z4002 @end|ng |rom med@corne||@edu
Fri Jan 29 18:24:23 CET 2021

Great,
Thanks

From: Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
Date: Friday, January 29, 2021 at 12:23
To: Luigi Marchionni <lum4003 using med.cornell.edu>, bioc-devel using r-project.org <bioc-devel using r-project.org>
Cc: Claudio Zanettini <clz4002 using med.cornell.edu>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Bioc-devel] Fwd: Bioconductor package RTopper
Hi Luigi,

I'll add Claudio to these packages. To make that happen, I'll create a new BiocCredentials account for Claudio and email him privately with information regarding his account username and password.

Claudio would have to add his SSH keys once he activates his account and he'll have access to the following packages,

    - RTopper
    - switchBox
    - matchBox
    - mammaPrintData