[Bioc-devel] Maintainer change Bioconductor packages

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jan 28 19:27:58 CET 2021

Hi Suhaib,

You are correct, the maintainer needs to be changed if you are unable to maintain the package further. You need to nominate another maintainer for the packages you listed.

Once the new maintainer steps in,

1. Change the Maintainer or Authors using R field in the DESCRIPTION file of the package to reflect the change.

2. Maintainer has to have a BiocCredentials account.

3. Maintainer has to be subscripted to bioc-devel using r-project.org mailing list.

Best,

Nitesh