[Bioc-devel] Change of package mantainer/manager

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jan 20 16:27:27 CET 2021

Hi Carles,

We would need your colleagues email address so we can make BiocCredentials account. The BiocCredentials account allows for SSH key maintenance.

Once the maintenance access is given, your colleague would have to change the DESCRIPTION file where the names of the maintainer is mentioned.

Best,

Nitesh