[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Bioconductor package EnMCB

Lluís Revilla ||u|@@rev|||@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Jan 4 09:37:41 CET 2021

Hi Xin Yu,

You seem to be using the symbol ≤ somewhere on the documentation,
looking at the repository on GitHub I only found that symbol on two
comments:
https://github.com/whirlsyu/EnMCB/blob/6124a5a237a94d42d935720dc1bf8a44b11f6966/R/metricMCB.R#L239
https://github.com/whirlsyu/EnMCB/blob/6124a5a237a94d42d935720dc1bf8a44b11f6966/R/metricMCB_cv.R#L124
Not sure if this is the right repository or if it is up to date. But
there they shouldn't cause this warning, you might have moved those
comments to a help page.
You probably should replace them by the corresponding unicode encoding.
Hope this helps,

Lluís