[Bioc-devel] Please change maintainer of chipenrich and chipenrich.data packages

Raymond Cavalcante rc@v@|c@ @end|ng |rom um|ch@edu
Fri Feb 26 16:32:04 CET 2021

Thank you. I have one last question: Could we make Kai a co-maintainer,
rather than replacing me? Sorry for the mix-up, I was under the impression
that only one maintainer was allowed.

Thanks again,
Raymond