[Bioc-devel] 答复: handling data.frame namespace

Alice Yue @||ce_yue @end|ng |rom @|u@c@
Thu Feb 18 15:22:18 CET 2021

Hi Martin,

That... seemed to have done the trick!

No I didn't have it in before, not with the quotes on ".I".

Thank you so much!

Alice

________________________________
发件人: Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
发送时间: 2021年2月16日 17:00:50
收件人: Alice Yue; bioc-devel using r-project.org
主题: Re: [Bioc-devel] handling data.frame namespace

in your package NAMESPACE do you importFrom(data.table, ".I") ?

On 2/16/21, 7:52 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Alice Yue" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of alice_yue using sfu.ca> wrote:

    Hello there,

    I am working to update the flowGraph package on Bioconductor and I keep getting an error about a missing namespace for the following code (namely ".I" for specifying the row in data.table):

    dt <- data.table::as.data.table(vec)[ , list(list(.I)), by=vec]

    a code a got from (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22993637/efficient-r-code-for-finding-indices-associated-with-unique-values-in-vector), it's a faster version of getting the indices of each unique value in a vector.

    I had the same problem when I was using ggplot (for column names of data.frames), but in this case I don't know if there is a work around?

    Thank you,
    Alice