[Bioc-devel] Change of package mantainer

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 16 20:48:24 CET 2021

Hi,

Thanks for the update.

You will have to do a few things yourself in this process once I gave
access to the new maintainers.

You will first have to change the maintainer field in your package's
description file; then, the new maintainer will have to subscribe to the
bioc-devel mailing list.

Please note every package can only have one maintainer, and it seems like
Weijin Luo is already listed as a maintainer on the package. Kovidh has a
new BiocCredentials account that has to be activated at
https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation. Once that
is done and SSH keys are added to the account, Kovidh will get access.

Best,

Nitesh