[Bioc-devel] How to integrate code from a package not available on bioconductor

Ana Carolina Leote @n@c@ro||n@|eote @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 10 18:57:01 CET 2021

This is the repository: https://github.com/Vivianstats/scImpute

*Ana Carolina Leote*
*MSc. Biological Engineering*
*PhD student at the Cologne Graduate School for Ageing Research*
*Cellular networks and systems biology (Beyer group), **CECAD Research
Center*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anacarolinaleote/