[Bioc-devel] How to integrate code from a package not available on bioconductor

Ana Carolina Leote @n@c@ro||n@|eote @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Feb 10 15:11:20 CET 2021

Dear all,
Thank you so much for the great input and to Wolfgang for raising these
points.
I am afraid I gain more than I lose by including this particular package,
as it is somewhat commonly used in the scRNA-seq community. It seems not to
be maintained in over a year, however, judging by the dates of the latest
response to issues and commits on GitHub. For this reason I think the
probability of it being updated is low, so I was planning to take the code
"as is" and assume maintainership - this after contacting the authors as
suggested.

Thanks and best wishes,
Carolina

*Ana Carolina Leote*
*MSc. Biological Engineering*
*PhD student at the Cologne Graduate School for Ageing Research*
*Cellular networks and systems biology (Beyer group), **CECAD Research
Center*
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anacarolinaleote/