[Bioc-devel] release of new version of package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 20 15:36:58 CET 2021

Hi,

You’ll want these two tutorials since I’m guessing you have a Github Repo and along with the git.bioconductor repo.

So you’ll first have to sync (1), then push your updates to both Github and Bioc server(2)

(1) http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/

(2) https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/

Best

Nitesh Turaga
Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
Bioconductor Core Team Member
Dana Farber Cancer Institute