[Bioc-devel] release of new version of package

Emanuela Iovino em@nue|@@|ov|no @end|ng |rom un|bo@|t
Mon Dec 20 15:32:44 CET 2021

Hello everyone
I'm the developer and the maintainer of Bioconductor package uncoverappLib .
I recently added some features to package and I would like to know how update to Biocondunctor . Do I follow new package workflow ? (https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/new-package-workflow/).
Many thanks in advance

Emanuela Iovino
PhD Student in Data Science and Computation
Division of Medical Genetics
Dept. Medical and Surgical Sciences - DIMEC
University of Bologna
Pol.S.Orsola-Malpighi, via Massarenti 9,