[Bioc-devel] Git recognizes me but denies access

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Fri Dec 10 18:59:24 CET 2021

How are we doing with this?  Can destiny be maintained?  Do we need more
git assistance?
I am told the package is not passing check in 3.14.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 4:24 AM Philipp A. <flying-sheep using web.de> wrote:

> My addresses are phil.angerer using gmail.com (not philipp) and
> flying-sheep using web.de.
>
> I’ll add a key as soon as I’m able to log in.
>
> Am Mo., 15. Nov. 2021 um 15:56 Uhr schrieb Nitesh Turaga <
> nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>:
>
> > You have to activate the account at
> > https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation. Set a
> > password and add Ssh keys.
> >
> > Once again, the email you are trying to activate is '
> > philipp.angerer using gmail.com’.
> >
> > The problem seems to be non-matching key pairs. Add new SSH keys.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Nitesh
> >

> > Nitesh Turaga
> > Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
> > Bioconductor Core Team Member
> > Dana Farber Cancer Institute
> >
> > > On Nov 15, 2021, at 9:54 AM, Nitesh Turaga <nturaga.bioc using gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi Philipp,
> > >
> > > The email address that is registered to BiocCredentials right now is '
> > philipp.angerer using gmail.com'. It doesn’t look like an institutional email
> > address.
> > >
> > > Could you please confirm the email change to flying-sheep using web.de ??
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Nitesh
> > >
> > > Nitesh Turaga
> > > Scientist II, Department of Data Science,
> > > Bioconductor Core Team Member
> > > Dana Farber Cancer Institute

> that
> > I’m the same person.

> > https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation. Add new
> > SSH keys, because it’s possible you are not using the correct key-pairs.

> > https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/.

> LaTeX

> > me to

> > Günther

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}