[Bioc-devel] git: lost write access to some repos + what is my BiocCredentials email address?

Henrik Bengtsson henr|k@bengt@@on @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Aug 19 14:44:51 CEST 2021

Thank you, confirming git push now works and

$ ssh -T git using git.bioconductor.org | grep -E
"(affxparser|aroma.light|illuminaio|QDNAseq)$"
X11 forwarding request failed on channel 0
 R W    packages/QDNAseq
 R W    packages/affxparser
 R W    packages/aroma.light
 R W    packages/illuminaio