[Bioc-devel] CITATION error

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@@on@g|thub @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 17 04:27:09 CEST 2021

Hi Shraddha,

Note that we only see this error for the release version of netDx:

   https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.13/netDx

The devel version does not have it:

   https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.14/netDx

With the release version, I get:

   > library(netDx)

   Attaching package: ‘netDx’

   The following object is masked from ‘package:stats’:

     predict

   > packageVersion("netDx")

   [1] ‘1.4.2’

   > citation("netDx")

   Error in parse(con) : 18:60: unexpected ','

   17:            pubmed = "30872331",

   18:            header = "The netDx algorithm is described in:"),

                                                                ^

This confirms that the CITATION file is broken in netDx 1.4.2.

FWIW the diff between the release CITATION and the devel CITATION is:

   hpages using spectre:~/$ diff CITATION-release CITATION-devel

   1c1

   < bibentry(bibtype = "Article",

   ---

   > c(bibentry(bibtype = "Article",

   43c43

   < )

   ---

   > )

   \ No newline at end of file

So it looks like you've managed to get the file right in devel (netDx
1.5.2) but not in release (netDx 1.4.2).

Cheers,
H.