[Bioc-devel] Build errors when running examples that call circlize

Giulia Pais g|u||@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Aug 3 10:10:38 CEST 2021

Hope somebody can help with this.
I�ve implemented a function in the package I�m developing that uses circlize. The function simply draws a basic circos plot with genomic densities, nothing fancy. Even if in my local dev environment I have no build issues, the build fails on all platforms when running the example in the documentation of such function, here are the details of the error http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/ISAnalytics/merida1-checksrc.html

I have no clue how to fix this issue other than declare the example not runnable, does anybody have suggestions on this?

Also, I noticed that sometimes Windows builds fail due to some tests that need to write temporary files on disk, should I skip such tests on Windows?
Thank you
Giulia Pais