[Bioc-devel] Continuing Github development workflow after submission to Bioconductor

Kelsey Chetnik kpc4002 @end|ng |rom med@corne||@edu
Mon Aug 2 17:16:47 CEST 2021

Hi,

My lab is currently considering submitting our package to Bioconductor, but I am curious about how - if at all - this will affect our development workflow on Github. Specifically, I would like to know if after submission to Bioconductor, our lab's repo of the package remains independent of the Bioconductor version. We would like to be able to continue working on and developing our package as before and only push changes to Bioconductor when we have reached a new stable version.

Thank you,
Kelsey