[Bioc-devel] Update maintainer of nucleR package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 19 15:30:38 CEST 2021

Hi Diego,

We have added the new maintainer for the package as requested.

Hi Alba,

You have to activate your BiocCredentials account at https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation with the email you gave us.

Once you activate, please add SSH keys and you�ll gain access to the package.

You will also need to change the maintainer information on the DESCRIPTION file of the package

Best,

Nitesh

From: Diego Gallego <diego.gallego using irbbarcelona.org>
Date: Friday, April 16, 2021 at 5:28 AM
To: "bioc-devel using r-project.org" <bioc-devel using r-project.org>, "maintainer using bioconductor.org" <maintainer using bioconductor.org>, Alba Sala <alba.sala using irbbarcelona.org>
Subject: Update maintainer of nucleR package

Hello,

I am Diego and I am the current maintainer of the nucleR package [1].
As per [2], we would like to change the current maintainer to be Alba, (with email alba.sala using irbbarcelona.org<mailto:alba.sala using irbbarcelona.org>), CCed here.

Please, let me know if you need anything else to do the change.

Thanks

[1] https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/nucleR.html
[2] https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/change-maintainer/

--
Diego Gallego P�rez, PhD Student

Molecular Modeling and Bioinformatics Group
Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
Barcelona Institute of Science and Technology (BIST)

Dept. Biochemistry and Molecular Biomedicine
University of Barcelona

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential...{{dropped:8}}