[Bioc-devel] Error building package

ELENI ADAM e@d@m002 @end|ng |rom odu@edu
Sat Apr 17 04:28:08 CEST 2021

Dear all,

I am the creator of the hummingbird package (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/hummingbird.html ) and
suddenly today I noticed that the build is failing, even though I did not
make any change to the package, it was building fine the previous days. I
am not sure why this has happened?

The error message occurring states:
Error: processing vignette 'hummingbird.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
The 'rmarkdown' package should be declared as a dependency of the
'hummingbird' package (e.g., in the  'Suggests' field of DESCRIPTION),
because the latter contains vignette(s) built with the 'rmarkdown' package.
Please see https://github.com/yihui/knitr/issues/1864 for more information.
--- failed re-building ‘hummingbird.Rmd’

Could you please help me?

Thank you,
Eleni Adam
*PhD Candidate in CS*