[Bioc-devel] How to proper write documentation (Rd) file for setReplaceMethod

Kern, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 15 14:37:56 CEST 2021

Please see this related post

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2021-January/017587.html

I believe you can ignore the window warnings for now as it is a product of the way we are building/checking the packages.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263