[Bioc-devel] Suppressing messages from Rprofile

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@n|e|h@n@en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 8 15:48:17 CEST 2021

You could also preprend your cat so it outputs something like
  INCLUDE_DIR=..
and then use grep and sed to trim it. Of course that can also end up being
brittle.

Kasper