[Bioc-devel] [EXTERNAL]Re: Update R package I developed which has been released by bioconductor

Xiaowen Chen X|@owen@Chen @end|ng |rom j@x@org
Fri Sep 25 04:02:53 CEST 2020

Hi Shepherd,

I updated epihet in my github, then, I perform the following code:
git clone https://github.com/TheJacksonLaboratory/epihet.git
cd epihet
git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/epihet.git
git remote -v

git fetch –all

Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
The authenticity of host 'git.bioconductor.org (34.192.48.227)' can't be established.
RSA key fingerprint is 8b:f5:32:b4:a1:bb:94:d2:a3:8c:1a:35:90:98:f6:4e.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.192.48.227' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
error: Could not fetch upstream

I got the above error, could you give me some suggestion, I am not familiar git, I will appreciate it.

Thank you.
Best,
Xiaowen