[Bioc-devel] MPFE Bioconductor package

Jiefei Wang @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 17 12:36:36 CEST 2020

Hi Conrad,

Just a friendly reminder, there is a bug in your package. Here is the build
result from the link you provided:

 --- Error message ---
 --- failure: length > 1 in coercion to logical ---

 --- call from argument ---
columns < 1 || columns > nColumns

--- place where the error occurs ---
if (any(columns < 1 || columns > nColumns)) {
        stop("Column indices must be between 1 and ", nColumns,
            "\n")
    }

The symbol `||` only applies the logical OR on the first element of two
operands. Since you need the elementwise comparison, you should use the
symbol `|` instead.

Best,
Jiefei