[Bioc-devel] Subscribing to bioc-devel mailing list not working?

Thistlethwaite, Lillian Rosa L||||@n@Th|@t|ethw@|te @end|ng |rom bcm@edu
Fri Sep 11 22:50:30 CEST 2020

Hello, bioc-devel community!

I've attempted to subscribe to the bioc-devel mailing list several times at this point, and there is no indication that the form I submitted is being processed in any way. My R package is being moderated by Bioconductor at the moment, and the error regarding checking whether I am subscribed to this mailing list is one of the errors I'm getting.

Can anyone help me figure out why my subscription is not being processed?

Warmest wishes,

Lillian Thistlethwaite

Baylor College of Medicine

Quantitative & Computational Biosciences Program

Houston, TX