[Bioc-devel] BioCAsia Virtual Meeting, 15-18 October 2020

Matt Ritchie mr|tch|e @end|ng |rom weh|@edu@@u
Mon Sep 7 03:53:16 CEST 2020

BioCAsia is coming to a screen near you this October (15-18).

This will be the 6th annual Bioconductor Asia meeting that aims to bring together researchers with an interest in Bioconductor and R to exchange ideas and expertise. We're planning a fun and welcoming virtual meeting with talks and workshops to suit beginners through to more experienced users.

To learn about the amazing line-up of speakers, register for the event (it's free!) or submit an abstract (short and lightning talk slots available, abstracts due Friday September 25) please visit https://biocasia2020.bioconductor.org/.

Please help spread the word and we hope to e-see you there!

Best wishes,

Matt Ritchie, Qian Liu, Peter Hickey, Julie Zhu, Jin Gu, Rui Jiang and Xuegong Zhang (BioCAsia 2020 organising committee)

The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
You must not disclose, forward, print or use it without the permission of the sender.

The Walter and Eliza Hall Institute acknowledges the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin
Nation as the traditional owners of the land where our campuses are located and
the continuing connection to country and community.