[Bioc-devel] Maintenance of MetaNeighbor package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Sep 3 15:45:51 CEST 2020

Hi Stephan,

First, I’d like you to cc Dr. Jesse Gillis and also Manthan so we know that everyone is in agreement.

I can help you with the permissions on the Bioconductor repo. Before you get permissions you will only be able to fetch using the HTTP protocol, i.e

	git remote set-url upstream https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/MetaNeighbor <https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/MetaNeighbor>

	git fetch —all

Once you get the permissions you can modify the remote to use the SSH protocol instead.

Best,

Nitesh