[Bioc-devel] Package update before october 23rd deadline and build errors [duplicated, wrong email address previous]

Giulia Pais g|u||@p@|@1 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 25 21:57:31 CET 2020

Hello,

we keep getting weird warning messages for check on windows, it's also
even more odd since we got yesterday a build report with no errors or
warnings but the build report for today gives an error on Windows Server
2012 R2 Standard / x64 only. We can't understand what the warning is,
why does it happen only for tests and also why it doesn't happen
consistently (same lines of codes are run in examples in the documentation).

Could you give us further insight on the meaning of this warning? We are
not able to reproduce it.

Also will our package be released for bioconductor 3.12?

Thank you