[Bioc-devel] Windows build warnings from basilisk configure file

Zhang, David d@v|d@zh@ng@12 @end|ng |rom uc|@@c@uk
Wed Oct 21 17:16:49 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have submitted the package dasper as an additional package to megadepth to Bioconductor 3.12: https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1696

dasper interfaces into python using the Bioconductor package basilisk. I’ve included a configure file in the root of the dasper package following the set-up instructions of the basilisk package. However, this causes a build report warning on Windows:

Warning: file 'dasper/configure' did not have execute permissions: corrected

When checking, the configure file does have both read + execute permissions. I was wondering if this is a known build issue or if you had an idea how to resolve this warning?

Build report: http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/dasper_buildreport_20201019202946.html
Associated comment: https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1696#issuecomment-712926157

Thanks in advance,

David