[Bioc-devel] Orchid ID invalid according to BiocCheck

Mike Smith gr|mbough @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 19 12:38:04 CEST 2020

Well I learnt something new today!

"The final character, which may also be a letter "X" representing the value
"10" [..], is a MOD 11-2 check digit
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_digit> conforming to the ISO/IEC
7064:2003 <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_7064> standard." -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ORCID

I guess the check in BiocCheck isn't aware of this either.  I don't want to
speak for the author of that code, but I suspect you can ignore it for now
and it'll be fixed soon.