[Bioc-devel] Orchid ID invalid according to BiocCheck

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Oct 19 12:33:56 CEST 2020

looks like BiocCheck/checks.R:                validID <-
grepl("[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{4}", orcid)

has to change -- do you have time to determine the correct regex for this
and file a PR?

--
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it
is
e-mail
contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline
<http://www.partners.org/complianceline> . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
and properly
dispose of the e-mail.