[Bioc-devel] Orchid ID invalid according to BiocCheck

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Oct 19 12:19:51 CEST 2020

 person("Freek", "Manders", email = "F.M.Manders using prinsesmaximacentrum.nl",
role = c("aut"),
    comment = c(ORCID = "0000-0001-6197-347X")),

is what I see in a current checkout.  is "X" at the end correct?  maybe
there is an encoding issue?

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 6:14 AM Manders-2, F.M. <
F.M.Manders using prinsesmaximacentrum.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> BiocCheck is giving me a note that my ORCID ID is invalid ("Invalid ORCID
> ID for Freek Manders").
> However, I see nothing wrong with the ID. It also seems to work well on
> the dev page of my package (MutationalPatterns)
> Clicking on the green ID circle, sends me to my page just fine.
> Is there a mistake in BiocCheck? Should I just ignore this?
>
> With kind regards,
> Freek Manders

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}