[Bioc-devel] Disabled email address - clustComp package

Nitesh Turaga ntur@g@@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 16 04:22:10 CEST 2020

Hi Aurora,

I’ve updated your email address to the new one which you included.

You should now be able to activate your BiocCredentials account with the new email. Once you add SSH keys to your account you’ll gain access to your package.

Best,

Nitesh