[Bioc-devel] Sorry confused about version numbers etc...

Paul Brennan brenn@np|nc@rd||| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Oct 12 20:21:33 CEST 2020

Hi,
    Sorry to be a pain but I'm getting in quite a muddle - probably due to
inexperience as a developer.
    So basically, I have made a small but important change to my package
drawProteins. The addition of 10 lines to the function extract_feat_acc()
in file called extract_from_api.R
    I have made these changes to my master on Github (V 1.9.0) and pushed
upstream to Bioconductor, I think...
    I have tried to make these changes to RELEASE_3_11 as I thought that
was what was required. However, it doesn't seem to allow me to change
the Version numbers. However, as I say I have got confused...
    I hope I am making sense.
    Any advice or help would be great. I've spent the last number of hours
trying to work all this out with very little success :-(
Thanks in advance,
Paul

Paul Brennan