[Bioc-devel] Unsure about why package is not updating

Marcel Ramos m@rce|@r@mo@perez @end|ng |rom ro@we||p@rk@org
Thu Oct 8 22:39:52 CEST 2020

Hi Krutik,

Version numbers are not considered a decimal values. Therefore 5 < 4158.
See here for further details:

https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/R-exts.html#The-DESCRIPTION-file

Bump the version to 0.99.4159 and try again.

Best,

Marcel