[Bioc-devel] Publickey permission denied

Emilie Secherre em|@echerre @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 1 11:11:05 CEST 2020

Hello,
I submitted my package to Bioconductor yesterday. I had an error to fix,
once fixed I wanted to push the updated package to git using git.bioconductor.org:
packages/famat.

So i used these command lines (which both worked) :
- git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/famat.git
- git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/emiliesecherre/famat (fetch)           origin
https://github.com/emiliesecherre/famat (push)           upstream
git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/famat.git (fetch)     upstream
git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/famat.git (push)

Though, when i use git fetch --all i get this :
Fetching upstream
                              The authenticity of host 'git.bioconductor.org
(34.192.48.227)' can't be established.

ECDSA key fingerprint is
SHA256:nXILc5fVCnDfOID8HgPi+mSufGtr2JMYgnRa1JAQj/Q.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no/[fingerprint])? yes
        Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.192.48.227'
(ECDSA) to the list of known hosts.
                            git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied
(publickey).                                 fatal: Could not read from
remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists.
error: Could not fetch upstream

How can I access to this repository ?
Thanks in advance for answers,