[Bioc-devel] Missing knitcitations package on devel for PharmacoGx

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Thu Nov 26 14:08:27 CET 2020

This problem has been recognized:
https://github.com/cboettig/knitcitations/issues/107

In a few days it will likely clear.

On Wed, Nov 25, 2020 at 10:26 PM Eeles, Christopher <
Christopher.Eeles using uhnresearch.ca> wrote:

> Hello Bioc community,
>
> I am the maintainer for PharmacoGx and have noticed that I have an error
> on all platforms of the devel branch related to the knitcitations package.
>

> * checking for file ‘PharmacoGx/DESCRIPTION’ ... OK
> * preparing ‘PharmacoGx’:
> * checking DESCRIPTION meta-information ... OK
> * installing the package to build vignettes
> * creating vignettes ... ERROR
> --- re-building ‘CreatingPharmacoSet.Rmd’ using rmarkdown
> Quitting from lines 79-82 (CreatingPharmacoSet.Rmd)
> Error: processing vignette 'CreatingPharmacoSet.Rmd' failed with
> diagnostics:
> there is no package called 'knitcitations'
> --- failed re-building ‘CreatingPharmacoSet.Rmd’
>
> --- re-building ‘PharmacoGx.Rmd’ using rmarkdown
> Quitting from lines 79-82 (PharmacoGx.Rmd)
> Error: processing vignette 'PharmacoGx.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
> there is no package called 'knitcitations'
> --- failed re-building ‘PharmacoGx.Rmd’
>
> SUMMARY: processing the following files failed:
>   ‘CreatingPharmacoSet.Rmd’ ‘PharmacoGx.Rmd’
>
> Error: Vignette re-building failed.
> Execution halted
>
> The package builds fine on the release branch with the same vignettes and
> knitcitations in the suggests field of the description.
>
> Any advice on how I can fix this? It seems like my suggests aren't being
> installed on the devel branch.
>
> Thanks for your assistance.
>
> Best,
> Christopher Eeles
> Software Developer
> Benjamin Haibe-Kains Lab
> Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged i...{{dropped:22}}

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}