[Bioc-devel] topics sought for bioc tab discussion dec 3 2020

Vincent Carey @tvjc @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Wed Nov 25 17:39:47 CET 2020

Hi -- I know this is an inopportune moment for many but I just wanted to
reach out to the TAB to ask for topics of interest.  Mike Love and
colleagues
will be discussing *Hubs in the TAB talk section, but there is time for
other
concerns.  We do plan to discuss handling .github/workflow folders in
packages,
and package name ownership.

Email me today if possible as the TAB exec group will meet tomorrow --
yes, reducing the USA-centricity of the task calendar ....

--
The information in this e-mail is intended only for the ...{{dropped:18}}