[Bioc-devel] Maintainer change request -Phenogenranker

Bozdag, Serdar Serd@r@Bozd@g @end|ng |rom unt@edu
Fri Nov 20 05:15:34 CET 2020

Hi

I�m writing to request a maintainer contact change for the PhenoGeneRanker package that we submitted to Bioconductor (https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1576).

This package was developed in my lab ( https://github.com/bozdaglab/PhenoGeneRanker) and was initially submitted to Bioconductor by Jake Petrie, my former undergraduate RA. Jake is no longer in this project and my PhD student Cagatay Dursun will take care of the future submissions requested by the reviewer.

I�d like to request that the maintainer of the package is changed to cagataydursun using gmail.com<mailto:cagataydursun using gmail.com> .

Please let me know if you need any additioanal information for this request.

Thanks,

Serdar Bozdag, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Dept. of Mathematics
BioDiscovery Institute

Discovery Park F295
University of North Texas