[Bioc-devel] Issues with images in vignette

Sudeep Sahadevan @udeep@@@h@dev@n @end|ng |rom emb|@de
Thu Nov 19 14:14:31 CET 2020

Dear all,

We are facing some issues with the html vignette of our package DEWSeq (
https://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/vignettes/DEWSeq/inst/doc/DEWSeq.html). The issue is that some of the images are rendered too small and
for a couple of images, the size of the final rendered images is 0 x 0 pixels (that is, only the figure captions are visible).  What I've also noticed
is that this issue does not occur when I build package locally based on the bioconductor docker image for RELEASE_3_12 (
https://hub.docker.com/layers/bioconductor/bioconductor_docker/RELEASE_3_12/images/sha256-9f9d1d481e51e335db273621e82841117851b0de4e28984a7b3ada03b32046ad?context=explore
). I'm not entirely sure what is going on here.  Have you faced this issue/ do you have any suggestions ?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,
Sudeep Sahadevan.